- Initial Assessment in-person or virtual (60-70 minutes)
-6 Follow ups (45-60 minutes each)
- Contact support when needed
- Bulk cooking recipes
- Do's and Don'ts with food consumption
- Vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, lactose free options available
- Food logs and activity comparison sheets
- Body analysis and gait assessment
- One 60 minute massage
Benefits of a Sports Nutritionist
- Accountability with nutrition goals for return to play post pregnancy
- Dedicated direct care to ensure your needs are met for nutrition and wellness
- Endless support and advice for cravings, allergy concerns and overall wellness
- Ensuring you are consuming the right amount of nutrients and vitamins to maintain a stable and healthy pregnancy.
*Best recommended to address any allergies, restrictions and/or limitations in food lifestyle choices"